Golden Emptiness: Embracing the Uncontrollable

When my manager once told me, "not everyone else is your cup of tea," I began to understand its profound impact over the past two months. This realization made me feel less inclined to please others at the expense of my own well-being.

That phrase hinted that not everyone would fit into my life or that I need to limit how much I invest in each person. Yet, there’s a deeper lesson: while I can’t make everyone happy, there’s always a time when my "cup" can be filled by different people. How is this possible? It’s all about timing.

Time, an external force beyond my control, continually moves forward. As it does, I strive to create moments, whether they are painful, sad, happy, thrilling, or emotional. All of these moments are opportunities to learn from things I’ve hidden or not shown to others. This means someone who once saw me as kind and innocent might now see me as flawed and even terrible.

I can’t control how others react, think, or feel. If I make a mistake, I need to accept that I might be seen negatively. When I accept this, I realize those who dislike me might just want me to act better or stop showing my bad side. But since people have defense mechanisms, it’s natural that they might see me in a negative light.

So, what’s the point?

The main point is that every action I take is a lesson for self-reflection. I need to be responsible for my actions. If the consequence is being seen as bad and avoided by others, I must remember the lesson: "not everyone else is your cup of tea." However, I should also remember, "every sip of things can be enjoyed as the taste and time are synthesized out of a rigid mind." This means that even if someone doesn’t like us, we should make the best of the moment and try to be happy. We should integrate a little of everyone into our lives, even those who dislike us, to grow and mature. Enjoying the moment without letting resentment or envy interfere is a step toward true wisdom.

To conclude, I found a quote that says, "there is no wrong time, moment, or person; everything that happens is a part of life’s lessons. Sometimes, encountering someone who seems good but turns out bad, like me, teaches others to be more careful." God has given absolute justice, where judging right or wrong is a test for humans. True validation comes from showing gratitude to God because only He can guide us to enlightenment through suffering or dark times, the pain of betrayal, and the sadness of loss or death.

In the end, every cup I fill is something that God has destined. I don’t control who fills my cup. I am just a servant seeking peace through a meaningful life and a peaceful death. That’s all.


Komentar

Postingan Populer